Step into Spring at The Witness Garden Show 2018
The thrill and excitement of seeing beautiful gardens in full spring bloom is something that should be on everyone’s bucket list. Tick that off your list by visiting The Witness Garden Show from the 7-9 September where keynote gardens will feature spring at its designer best and plant specialists will bring their perfect plant specimens for you to take home and enjoy. There is something for everyone at this show including:
- The Spring Dog Show, a championship show weekend, and a little fun on the side with dog agility competitions.
- Live classical quartet and jazz music as you take in the stunning feature gardens.
- Gourmet food hall and food trucks featuring tasty morsels from around the world like nachos, jaffles, shawarmas, prego rolls, posh pancakes and much more. Drinks including a gin bar will be set up on the terrace so you can relax and enjoy the dog antics on the main arena.
- The Africa Cup for floral art and the national sugar art competition;
- Wonderful kids play area with pony rides.
- Working with Wood hall featuring hi tech tools and experts to demonstrate.
- A new Grow to Eat Kitchen Hall with cooking demonstrations from renowned personalities who will show us how to cook the food we grow.
- The ultimate Braai-off – a competition with great prizes and the smell of boerewors in the air to celebrate Heritage month.
- Much more including the Local is Lekker craft area, 4×4 track, kids gardens, the Happy Earth Hall, quilting display, and loads of great stuff to buy.
Join us and Step into Spring!